Here is an outline of what topics/chapters will be covered on the final exam:Final Exam Outline
Here are some review questions (and the answer key): Chem11 final exam mc review
Ms Ingratta has also given this to her students in the past, but the photocopying is a bit messy: final exam practice worksheet Ingratta
- Go over Naming Molecular Compounds worksheet.
- Quiz on Writing and Naming both Ionic and Molecular Compounds. Mark the quiz, do corrections, and hand in.
- Do: Ch7 Review p.230 #1-13, 17, 2. Check answers here: Ch7 Review Answers
- Do: Ch8 Review p.264 # 1-5, 8-13 Check answers here: Ch8 Review Answer Key
- Do: Unit Review p.266 #1-15 (multiple choice questions). Check answers here: Unit B Review Answer Key
Key Topics: History of the Atom (Dalton, Thomson, Rutherford, Bohr), Periodic Table and patterns; drawing the Bohr Model (number of protons, neutrons, electrons), writing and naming ionic and covalent compounds
Format: about 40mc questions; written section will have drawing Bohr models and writing and naming compounds (similar to your quizzes)