1. Fizz Quiz 7.1. Next class will be a “real” quiz on 7.1.
2. Prelab 16D – Predicting Precipitation Reactions. Fill in the table to predict whether a ppt forms or not.
3. Next class: Quiz on Sec. 7.l. Notes for Sec.7.1 and Section 7.1 Review Questions also due.
1. We tried the 2010 AP Chem exam Q#5.
2. I will be able to interpret phase diagrams. What is the difference between the CO2 and H2O phase diagram?
3. Finish notes for Ch 11.1-11.6
4. Finish ch11 Review worksheet for Friday.
5. Ch11 Test – Thursday, May 8
1. Go over Ch1 test
2. I will be able to identify the 11 different body systems and explain how the body is organized from cells to body.
We used the follow-along notes and filled in information. body systems notes (sec2.1)
3. Read Sec. 2.1
4. Do: Workbook pages for sec. 2.1
5. We started looking at the different food groups and how carbohydrates are used as a form of energy for our body.
1. Penny drop challenge! How many drops of water can you put onto a penny before it spills over?
2. Read and highlight the key points in sec.7.1.
3. Take what you highlighted and organize them into Column Notes (or another organized method):
Key Idea Description Diagram or Example
On a SEPARATE sheet of paper,
4. Do: 2 of the Practice problems on p.366
5. Do: all the Practice problems on p.368
6. Do: Activity 7.1 Questions
7. Do: Section 7.1 Review Questions #2-5, 7-14
8. Quiz next week
1. The penny drop challenge! How many drops of water can you put on the face of a penny before it overflows?
2. I will be able to give examples of how intermolecular forces are important.
3. Finish notes for ch11 section 1-6 only.
4. Begin ch11 Review Worksheet Q #38-45, 48, 51, 52, 54, 56-58