- Some Videos to help you understand Equilibrium:
2. Any Q’s about ch14? The ch14 test will be next class (Tuesday). There will be about 25 mc questions and the free response will include a question on rate law, reaction mechanisms, and maybe something else. Be prepared to hand in your notes and review worksheet (marked and corrected)
3. I will be able to predict whether a reaction will be spontaneous, non spontaneous, or reach equilibrium by comparing the enthalpy and entropy of the reaction. See class notes here: Predicting the Type of Reaction Do: Equilibrium #1 WS
4. I will be able to apply Le Chatelier’s Principle.
5. Do: Equilibrium #3 WS questions #1 and #4. For each question, use collision to describe what happens the rate of the forward and/or reverse reaction and draw a concentration vs. time graph that represents the changes. How does it affect the concentration of the highlighted species? – due Thurs. next week.