- Students wrote the test for Chapter 4 on Waves.
- Flex time to work on your science fair projects. What do you need to do next? Between now and the due date, what do you need to finish?
- Today, students wrote the Ch16 Test Part 2 on Ka, Kb, and Salt Hydrolysis.
- Hand in ch16 notes and review worksheet (marked and corrected)
- Finish the prelab for Lab 20G Parts 1-4 only
- If there is time, you can start Part 1 and make the primary standard solution of oxalic acid.
what is tinsel made of? 2:41
Periodic Table videos: decorating their christmas tree! 7:51
How do Snowflakes Form? 2:31
- I will be able to use Le Chatelier’s Principle to explain how a system at equilibrium responds to a stress.
- Read section II.4
- Do: In-Class assignment #1 and 2 on a separate sheet of paper. Explain using collision theory how the number of collisions or energy of the reaction changes, how the rate is affected, how the equilibrium shifts in response to the change, and draw a graph to show how the concentrations change over time. See handout (we are doing Equilibrium #2 worksheet) here: Equilibrium Worksheets
You can take this mc diagnostic exam before you start studying for the AP exam to help you focus on where you need to study.