- I will be able to use Le Chatelier’s Principle to explain how a system at equilibrium responds to a stress.
- Read section II.4
- Do: In-Class assignment #1 and 2 on a separate sheet of paper. Explain using collision theory how the number of collisions or energy of the reaction changes, how the rate is affected, how the equilibrium shifts in response to the change, and draw a graph to show how the concentrations change over time. See handout (we are doing Equilibrium #2 worksheet) here: Equilibrium Worksheets
You can take this mc diagnostic exam before you start studying for the AP exam to help you focus on where you need to study.
1. We did an activity where you had to figure out the density of different colored fluids by how they layered.
2. I showed a powerpoint of different features created by glaciers
3. I will be able to describe the effects of run-off.
4. In pairs, students identified the 6 factors affecting run-off, gave a positive and negative effect of it, and drew an example of it.
5. Finish all the questions on the Master Carvers Worksheet.
1. Work on the Immune System Projects (p.107 in textbook). Projects are due next class.
2. Intro to ch10: Water Systems on Earth. I will be able to explain how water is distributed, to explain how the water cycle works, and to explain what happens to the waste water after we flush the toilet.
3. Do: Worksheet for Friday
- Go over the multiple choice sections for ch8 and 9 Review Worksheets. Hand in ch8 Rev WS next class.
- I will be able to explain molecular orbital theory, bonding and antibonding orbitals, diamagnetism and paramagnetism.
- Finish ch9 notes and Ch9 Rev WS written section.
- Ch7-9 Test on Wed. April 23